Treatments and therapy that promote recovery for the patient at home are provided by occupational therapists from the Chicago VNA, Inc. team.
- Rehabilitative Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Educating Client in Work Safety Measures
- Balance Training
- Enhancement of Upper Extremity Strength
- Recommending Activities to Promote Independence
- Chronic Pain Treatment
- Exercise Programs to Restore Occupational Skills
- Therapy to Improve Coordination
- Evaluation of Psychosocial Needs
- Self-Care Skills Re-Education
- Prevention of Injury and Health Complications
- Work Fatigue Management
For questions and concerns about schedules for home health care visits, please call Chicago VNA, Inc. You can reach our kind and helpful staff at 800-566-0024.